- Shoe Sizing Help
To get a practically perfect fit in Picki Pairs shoes, please calculate your child's foot length by measuring their chubby little foot from heel to top of big toe in inches and/or centimeters.
Then, determine where your child is on the developmental growth chart for their height/weight. Doctor's usually give you this percentile number at a well baby visit, but a simple "he's very big for his age" or "she's very small compared to other kids" will also work.
Once you have this information, you are ready to consult the size chart below.
If you use both the measurement and the growth percentile of your child, we are confident that we will get your fit right, and if we don't, we are happy to offer a no cost exchange. We're that sure. You can shop with confidence at Picki Pairs.
Shoe Sizing Chart
- If your child is above the 75th Percentile for Height/Weight, please choose 1 size UP.
- if your child is below the 50th Percentile for Height/Weight, please choose 1 size DOWN.
- Size 2: 11.0cm / 4.33" (3-5 months)
- Size 3: 11.8cm / 4.64" (6-9 months)
- Size 4: 12.6cm / 5.00" (10-15 months)
- Size 5: 13.4cm / 5.27" (16-21 months)
- Size 6: 14.6cm / 5.74" (22-24 months)
- Size 7: 15.8cm / 6.22" (2 to 2.5 yrs)
- Size 8: 16.0cm / 6.29" (2.5 to 3 yrs.)
Big Girls Sizing:
- Size 8: 17.0cm / 6.7" (2.5-3yrs.)
- Size 9: 17.2cm / 6.8" (3-4yrs.)
- Size 10: 17.8cm / 7.0" (4-4.5yrs.)
- Size 11: 18.2cm / 7.2" (5yrs.)
- Size 12: 19.5cm / 7.7" (5.5yrs.)
Size 13: 20.3cm / 8.0" (6.5yrs.)
NOW $5 Shipping.
Valid on all orders shipped within the continental U.S.
Complimentary 30 Day Returns
No-cost returns or exchanges are available on any unworn item for up to 30 days after date of sale.